This is a new chargeable module to cater fully for Fixed Assets. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
The Enhanced Fixed Assets Register module has been designed to give a full Fixed Asset Register process including:
- Asset Groups created per depot to specify default depreciation options (Straight Line or Reducing Balance) and provide the link to the nominal accounts.
- Asset categories can be created to further analyse assets
- Individual asset creation with each asset assigned to a group, specifying purchase information and depreciation details
- Asset Enquiry program to give a view only detail of assets
- Depreciation program to calculate and post depreciation values each month
- Create purchase orders for new assets
- Post supplier invoices against asset purchase orders
- Miscellaneous cost posting allowing additional capital to be posted
- Option to transfer assets to and from wholegoods or plant
- Option to transfer assets between depots
- Raise a sales invoice on disposal of assets
- Produce a report of current assets
A Parts Order Lookup has been created to easily find existing parts purchase orders.
Orders can be retrieved by:
- Order Number
- Supplier Order Number
- Supplier Account Number
- Prefix Code
Additional criteria can be used to restrict by order status, date range and order type.
See Full Release Notes > (Customer Portal login required)
Join us for a webinar during which our Product Management team will walk you through key new Ibcos Gold features and enhancements, as well as share our plans for the future.
When: 2pm on Feb.13th
- See what’s new in the Ibcos Gold v7.12 (Winter) Release.
- Learn what to expect in the future releases.
- Discover our long term vision and product strategy.
- Get a chance to ask us all your questions.
Book Additional Training or Consultancy
If you would like to find out how you can further benefit from any of the new enhancements or if you are interested in getting even more out of your Gold solution, why not consider some additional training or consultancy? Our team of experts are always on hand to ensure our customers are using the system to its fullest potential and achieving the maximum return on their investment with Ibcos Gold. To book training or consultancy, please contact your Area Sales Consultant or our Poole Office at +44(0) 1202 714200 or email email@example.com.
Request an Upgrade
All developments are completed in the latest version of Gold, currently v7.12. To obtain the latest update for your system, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Users who have earlier versions of Gold, particularly v5.6-v6.4, will need to upgrade to v7 in order to take advantage of the new functionalities. For more information on upgrades, contact your Area Sales Consultant or the Ibcos Poole office at +44(0) 1202 714200.